PURGE

There is no joy.
Only distilled instances of sanity
or numbness,
Where i no longer hate the world i live in and ...
everyone in it.
I wake , in pain, echoed disdain
everyday hurts, smoke looms around the crust built upon my lips that are,
sealed shut; "you crusty slut!"
No stranger to ridicule built through a world of Guilt and shame
World of cruelty,
World of blame.
These darker instances revived
come through the other side,
maybe dead
maybe alive
I hold my breath
Till the pain subsides


Broken, disjointed in places
and the spaces i've been and the faces i've seen
etched upon me
imprints;
nestled gently in my compartmentalized compartments....
the urban ruin
the concrete decay
Dear god,
take me away,
piece by piece,
one day at a time
till there is nothing left
and i can not complain here;
anymore.




Comments

Popular Posts